Things are a bit hectic this week so I'll leave you with this:
- No one rocks Pinterest quite as hard as Nancy aka Flying Yogini! Her boards are images, colors, ideas and inspiration. Totally rocking my socks off. You'll waste a lot of time looking at what she has put together. You're welcome.
- I honestly feel like I've made it.
- I have found a window washer for the little studio. I can see through the windows now. I'm sure there is some huge metephor here about growth and spirituality, but I'll just let you write that in your own noggin'. Ahem.
- A of all, if you aren't watching Downton Abbey you are totes missing out! Luuurve. B of all, if you haven't seen these you are missing a good chuckle (I love the Dowager Countess' Assortment of Emotions and that Mr. Pamuk makes an "appearance").
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened is HIGHlarious! Seriously, pee my pants funny.
- I love This American Life when driving across this huge state. And this one in particular.
- If the song of the summer isn't in your head yet, give it a listen and it will be!
I'll leave you with a peek at my new "office" in the studio. Have a great week!